Fleas and Osho

February 2, 2008

Hello Beautiful Friends, I feel like I'm getting out of my slump a bit. It so good to get little messages back from some of you. Thanks so much.

So yes, I got fleas, like Shawn wrote about but I was easy to cure. I washed my clothes and took a shower though it was total freaky!

We went to Osho meditation gardens today. The rest of the place seemed pretty weird to us and over priced. Not really our cup of tea though it look nice. You also have to take an HIV test to go in so it seemed even weirder.

We stayed in a nice cottage the past 2 nights. It was surrounded by a garden and was behind a big old converted mansion. Not bad! There was a really big beautiful spider in the shower that kept away some of the bugs.

We are now waiting for a train to go to Amma's ashram near Kollam. 36 hours on a train!!!!!! Hope it goes smoothly. It will surely be hotter there. Yes we are skipping Goa but we'll be on a different beach and hopefully in a calmer environment. We will have internet excess and phone.

Love Tonya and Shawn

No comments: