Triund and Dogs

May 19, 2008

Hello All,

Only about 2 weeks left!!
Can't wait to see you all.

This past weekend Shawn and I trekked to Triund which is a plateau at about 9600 ft and camped. The next day we hiked to La Got glacier. I will write more later with some good stories maybe!

Now to update you all, Shawn and I have fallen in love with a puppy who is named Miss Theadora Tenzin or Ted for short. We are scheming to take her to USA with us. We have some of the small details worked out, like staying in Delhi, bus ride to Delhi, kennel to buy in Delhi. I have been trying to call the airline which won't be so big but the vaccinations are a big deal. She has a rabies vaccine and is spayed. If anyone knows or has time to find out, please help us figure out the immigration end. I can get the vaccines and papers here but I'm not sure if will be enough and we would hate for her to be quarantined for 10 days!! Also as we are working out our housing and happy to tent with her, can anyone help us out on that end until we get a place to call our own? We assume full responsibility for her but would like to know if anyone can help us out. She is such a sweet girl I know you all will love her (if and/or when she comes to America)!!

Love Yours Crazy,

Tonya

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I still haven't written more!!!